(Vatican Radio) -- The Head of the Holy See Press Office, Father Federico Lombardi SJ issued a declaration on Friday confirming that the Vietnam-Holy See Joint Working Group will hold its fifth meeting in Hanoi from September 10th to 11th.
Fr Lombardi said the meeting will serve “to strengthen and develop bilateral relations between Vietnam and the Holy See.”
The forth meeting of the Vietnam-Holy See Joint Working Group was held in the Vatican in June.
Newer news items:
- Cardinal Filoni in Vietnam: "a living Church," distinguished from "the steadfast Faith of the Vietnamese faithful" - 20/01/2015 13:10
- Cardinal Filoni, Prefect of the Congregation, on a pastoral visit in Vietnam - 19/01/2015 10:59
- The Pope appoints 20 new cardinals - 04/01/2015 16:30
- Archbishop Paul Bùi Văn Đọc: “Pastoral Care for Family Is an Art” - 30/10/2014 16:26
- Vietnam-Holy See Joint Working Group: Pathway of Hope - 15/09/2014 11:41
Older news items:
- The Installation of Bishop Peter Nguyễn Văn Khảm of Diocese of My Tho - 30/08/2014 21:42
- 30th National Congress of Our Lady of La Vang 2014 - 18/08/2014 21:42
- Appointment of Bishop of Mỹ Tho (Việt Nam) - 28/07/2014 20:45
- Young Vietnamese Catholics "in Korea to welcome the Pope, our father in faith" - 25/07/2014 15:33
- Homily for the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul - 03/07/2014 14:43